A copy of my resume can be found at the bottom of this page, and if you want more information or details, especially for the research positions, feel free to contact me directly with questions.
- Florida State University; Tallahassee, FL. MS/PhD Oceanography. Spring 2015 – Current.
- Boston College, College of Arts and Sciences; Chestnut Hill, MA. Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, May 2014 Honors Chemistry Program; Minor in Mathematics
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy; Dual Enrollment Course. Alternative Energy Production.
- Barnstable High School; Hyannis, MA. High School Diploma, June 2010 Varsity Men’s Crew; Captain of Math Team.
- i2Camp; West Roxbury, MA – Teacher (Summer 2014)
- Paper to Plastic Summer Program; Chestnut Hill, MA – Teacher (Summer 2013)
- Boston College Biology Fellowship; Chestnut Hill, MA – Assistant Researcher (Spring 2012-Spring 2013)
- Boston College Geology Fellowship; Chestnut Hill, MA – Assistant Researcher (Summer 2012)
- Boston College Physics Fellowship; Chestnut Hill, MA – Assistant Researcher (Fall 2011-Spring 2012)
- Boston College Biology Lab; Chestnut Hill, MA – Lab Assistant (Feb. 2011-June 2011)
- Attended conferences
- ACS Dallas (presented); AAAS Boston; CESS NYC; Physcon Orlando; Boston Bacterial Boston
- Paper to Plastics: An Interdisciplinary Research Project in Sustainability, Journal of Chemical Education (2014).